Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

ATP World Tour Finals 2009 Day 6: Group B Doubles

Group B Doubles
M Mirnyi (BLR) / A Ram (ISR) d L Dlouhy (CZE) / L Paes (IND) 76(1) 64
B Bryan (USA) / M Bryan (USA) d L Kubot (POL) / O Marach (AUT) 63 64


Seriously what is it with me and Dlouhy/Paes… Wimbledon, then USO, and now the WTFs… pfffft!
We amused ourselves with cursing Paes and betting on how many chest bumps the chest bumping buffoons would do.



Being up so high - it really wasn't so feasible to get decent shots ... my camera's been pretty good to me over the years but it's definitely had it's day methinks... I might have to get a better one soon ... awwww - I feel like I'm cheating on it, by even TYPING that!


Dubs over – time for nosh – this is where the O2 falls down a bit – there are loads of ressies all around – but the sheer volume of the people (day session people getting something to eat and evening session people arriving) made it all a bit chaotic.
Cilla and I managed to get to a restauarant and they kindly moved us to a bigger table when a couple of friends from am.com joined us!

No comments:

Post a Comment