Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Wimbledon 2008 Day 11: Nestor/Zimonjic vs Dlouhy/Paes

Next up was the match I missed the night before, to finish!
Leander seems to have a fair few fans, but Clare was pretty taken with Nestor and of course, in light of our beloved forum, I was all for our Nenad!





Pretty tight match actually – and although I couldn’t help thinking of what might have been if Jamie and Max had gotten their act together – and Daniel and Nenad really didn’t have it all their own way – Nenad looked a little flat and I hadn’t realised that he’d actually fractured his wrist? Ouch ouch – yowwee in that case!



Clare was most amused at my quiet hexing of the Leander… but Hermione Granger I am not, so I just contented myself at dissing what honestly looked like a huge marker pen mark on the back of his short. I think it’s actually Nike’s design, but to MY mind.. it’s a marker pen bleed (mwah ha haaaarrr)

I did feel for gluey Dlouhy when he DFed handing the initiative to Daniel and Nenad… and they weren’t gonna waste it – they took the match!

No comments:

Post a Comment