Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Wimbledon 2008 Day 11: The New Court 2 / ATP Masters/YEC Terracotta Warriors

So … my last visit to The Championships this year – and after depositing mum at the bus-stop I headed back to the Park and Ride where they knew me well by now!

‘Cos this was Clare’s first time to Wimbledon, I thought we’d get the whole experience in – so first up I called up my friend to see if he was around for a cuppa – which, bless him, he treated us to.
But more was to come – I’d mentioned that I still wanted to see Court 2 and the terracotta warriors from last year’s Mens YEC, – so off we toddled to the viewing platform...








... before he took us down to the court itself – I got to touch the turf, people, of the new Court 2 and see if from a player’s level… awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment