Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Wimbledon 2008 Day 2: Roddick v Schwank

I didn't realise just HOW much I wanted to watch this as I fair sprinted across the place to get to Court 1. This went down not so well with the aged parent who scowled a lot at me!

Meanwhile Alex was texting me Duck boy updates... and at one stage my mum was all let me get this straight... you are here... and you are getting texts from someone in SERBIA with Roddick's progress????

Got up to where we needed to be and was trying to jump up and down to see if I could see what was going on - which attracted the attention of the 2 firemen (it was my day for them... ) guarding the entrance - I pointed out that actually all I could see was his socks and complemented him on nice ankles... mum's face... look on... priceless!!!)
The other fireman was tickled by this and let us sneak in to watch the TB and Duck boy did good... but BOY does that guy's backside stick out!!!



And so that was over... we shuffled over to where we had to sit and...

No comments:

Post a Comment