Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

ATP Masters 1000, Paris 2010 Day 4: Federer v Stepanek

I’ve seen Fed loads, and snapped loads of pics for my good friend Tashi. But I’ve just taken a trawl through my blogs of the past – and I’ve never seen Stepanek play. And given his reputation of being a bit of a joker and getting under the skin of players – I was interested to see how this panned out.





Steps has good movement around the court and it was an even match at the start with some comedy moments but for all those flashes of talent – you get the feeling that that Stepanek just can’t keep up that level of intensity – Federer steps up his game a notch and nabs the first set with a single break.
Up an notch again and Radek was down an early break at the start of the 2nd set and really by then it was a bit of a formality.

No comments:

Post a Comment