Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Roland Garros 2011 Day 6: Guccione/Murray v Bryans-Squared

On my way back I happened to pass Court 7 where Jamie Murray and Chris Guccione were tackling the Bryans in their second round Men’s Doubles match. Judy Murray had tweeted that Court 7 was packed, and she wasn’t kidding.



I tried standing on my tippy toes at a change of ends to see if I could grab a photo (which looked a little “Prisonbreak” for my liking) and so I decided to head up the Chatrier staircase anyway and see if I could get a better shot from on high.







Turns out this was the last game of the match as the guys had lost the first set in a TB and were to go down in the second 5-7 (score was 5-6 as I was taking the photos) so I was extremely lucky to see Jamie in action at all this year. I’d missed his mixed as we were heading home on the first day by that time.





No comments:

Post a Comment