Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Roland Garros 2010 Day 6: Fed v Reister (with added Flemski...through bars!)

Next up – Fed v Julian Reister
In the preamble – they made a HUGE big deal out of how Fed is Reister's idol - even waves like him!



I promised Tashi loads of Fed pics – so here you go hon... fill ya boots!









First set – Julian did well to stay up with him – idol or not he was not going to roll over...





So... with that in mind – I strolled off after the first set for a bit of grub and spotted Flemski through bars ...



RG is quite a bit smaller that Wimbledon, although I would say the layout is similar – but it is nigh on impossible to get onto the outer courts in the same way as one can amble around in Wimbledon. A photographer very kindly let me quickly snap the guys... I know it’s the back of them – but ... well... best I could do!

And meanwhile on courtski- Reister had gone and gotten himself bagelled!
He put up a bit more of a fight in the third but really – foregone conclusion!

No comments:

Post a Comment