Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Roland Garros 2010 Day 6: Murray v Baghdatis

So... who next but Baggy and Andy!



One word: Rallies
The rallies in this match were freakin’ AMAZE!







For my money – Andy did take a bit of time to get going in the first couple of games – Marcos seeming to rattle through his quite a bit quicker... but then Andy is a lean mean machine, and Baggy – well was sporting a fine pair of moobs! Less of the kebabs methinks, my son!







But for all that – and the great rallies – Baggy was just too inconsistent in the first two sets – for as many great shot making passes he could come up with, he was also UE-mongous! So... you can imagine we were all a touch discombobulated when Baggy stomped over Andy in the 3rd with a Bagel... seriously Andy???



His body language was shlumpy and at one stage we were wondering if this was going to descend to another 5 setter.
Then ... I looked up... and guess what... Saltire in the Sky!







I don’t believe in signs myself... no? Don’t believe me? Come take a drive with me sometime! I always have roadsigns obscured by lorries in front of me... oh sorry – where was I... yes Saltire in the sky but Andy really looked pretty knackered after he closed out the 4th... and probably mightily relieved, I dare say!.

No comments:

Post a Comment