Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Welcome!

Welcome to the new home for the Rozzie Tennis Blogs - Started in 2008 with a load of trips to Wimbledon with my mum while my house was being rebuilt from the ground up and originally housed in the Jelena Jankovic forum, part of tennisforum.com - they've built up a modest little following - mainly from the JJ fans but I've also posted them from time to time on Andy Murray and Jamie Murray's respective forums.

The language is earthy anglo-saxon at times - the mark of a passionate sports fan, I find... and so for that I apologise!

But they represent a tennis-fan's eye view of the Slams, and various other tourneys... and just pretty much my general ramblings!

Grown now from Wimbledon to include:
Queens Qualifications,
USO
ATP World Tour Finals
and now... most recently Roland Garros.

Enjoy

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment