Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Wimbledon 2010 Day 2: Preview

And once more with a bite-size of chunk of what was seen as what's coming up when I finally get to write this deal!
Court 12 - OPEN SEASON! So many people scampering to see Anne Keothavong in her R1 match
The Odyssey around the Food Village starts in earnest for the 2010 season....two concessions down and I keep meaning to head to Aorangi for roast boar one day...
Jo-Wilf throwing himself at me constantly... well ok not really - but that boy was prone a WHOLE LOT today...
Some guy called Murray - I hear he can be quite good sometimes :devil:
And then more Food Court Odyssey before catching the final two games of Caro-verated's annihilation of Garbin
Then the first set of Hantuchova/King before heading back....

Oh - I learnt useful stuff about my camera. Wish I'd done that homework the day before huh!

Blogeroo to the next clue tomorrow in full before hopefully 3 continuous days of tennis coverage

R.

No comments:

Post a Comment