Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Ladies and Gentlemen, Quiet Please... Players are ready? ... Play!

Ladies and Gentlemen..... Wimbledon 2010 has begun - you wanna know how I know...
BECAUSE I HAZ DA MAGIK TOUCH Y'ALL!!!!

I got me and my ma two tix to Centre Court -
Fed vs Falla - meh - well ok for Tashi - I will have to test out the camera...
Then... oh my DAYS! Glittery Goat vs LRob... Jamie's ex Mixed partner vs his new one!
Tasty!
Oh yeah - and Ol' McNoleo and his farm...
AND it looks like they'll put Puppy/Peer and A-Bond/O'Brien on any spare show courts after 5pm ... so it may be a Serbia 1-2-3...
Otherwise - what's the bet I get Puppy first up on Court 1 on the Tuesday? Oi vey!


This is your loyal JJ correspondent, signing off...

:kiss:

PS: For the record - so far the count is:
Day 1 (Centre)
Day 2 (Ct 1)
Day 4 (Groundies)
Day 5 (Queueing maybe)
Day 6 (Centre)

Not bad start this year y'all... not a bad start!

4 comments:

  1. I'll be able to give the new camera a test run as we're right at the back so the higher setting had better reap some dividends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also take lots of pics of JJ. I don't think we're going to be seeing a lot of her this Wimbly. Cuz she's a such a grass GOAT, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your blog Rozzie!!! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete