Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Wimbledon 2008 Day 7: Stretch & Beastie v Hot Nenad... and some skinny rake Canadian

Firstly – let me say I’m with Cat on this – up close… phwooooooar!



Anyway – Cat pulled me away from the Sveta/Radwanksa Major match so off I scuttled to Court 3 and managed to get (eventually) to a decent position opposite the chairs where Jamie and Max were…

Previous to that – Cat had texted me to say she was pleased to report that Jamie had no hair… I almost dropped the damn phone!!!



Anyway – indeed it has reverted to his Aberdeen Cup and early Jamie-on-the-town Facebook photos… ok perhaps a little harsher – hence my comment in the J&J thread about suspecting that JJ had invited him round to admire the rented house’s garden and got Sneki and Sanchez to hold him down while she strimmered him to pieces!!

Perhaps it truly was a Samson-esque element because Jamie couldn’t buy a serve but Max was still all supportive – although compare and contrast the little rub on the chest that JJ gave him in that final set and the playful punch that Max served him up in the first set – hmm wonder which he’d prefer!!!





First set went by awfully fast (and by now I’d clocked where Cat was… diagonally opposite me benchwise. Not sure where Michael was – did look out for someone basically watching a match through his viewfinder :lol:

2nd set was a lot more competitive and saw some feisty-Jamie-ness at the repeated late calls on one side…






3rd set – again like the first – early break and slipped away from the guys very fast – it’s a shame because I think they certainly could have taken it to 4 at least… but then again Daniel and Nenad are the #2 seeds so …



No comments:

Post a Comment