Copyright © 2010-2012 chalkdustchronicles.blogspot.com - All rights reserved

Please do not re-use content/photographs without permission

Wimbledon 2009 Day 6: Murray v Troicki

The main event... Roddick's biggest fan now annoyingly decided that when she was going to support Viktor she'd be screaming "COME ON VIKSI-BOY".. Gah!
I also had the species known as Casualis Britiski Tennisus Fan sat behind me... waflling about heaven alone knows what... but nothing knowledgeable anyway - gave me and the people sitting next to me a lot of amusement...



Viktor has a pretty impressive serve... but I have to say - wasn't really a match for Andy... although he really did throw himself about the court - I don't think Viktor played badly at all... just Andy played better.
That's not to say that the crowd didn't appreciate Viktor and willingly gave him some support to perhaps make it more of a match...

Andy was pretty business like





Still there were murmurings about the roof... I had a friend demanding the roof come on and Cilla told me I'd be part of history (again... having been there for the unveiling of the new roof!)... but still no roofikins...

As we shuffled out from the match, an annoucement came out that they'd be moving the last match on Court 1 to Centre to be played under lights/roof... but there was Moppy to go watch... let's hope that where JJ went, Moppy would not follow - although against Zimonjic/Zi - this was not hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment